Have your say
In August 2018 we welcomed feedback from stakeholders on our Evidence base report as well as the full suite of reports and analysis published in our document library. We asked stakeholders to respond to the following questions, as well as any other relevant aspects of our evidence base:
- Are our key assumptions correct? If not, why?
- Is our analysis of the findings correct? If not, why?
- What further research into automated and/or zero emissions vehicles might be required beyond what we have already completed or identified?
- What are the local or international trends government should be monitoring to help inform future decisions on automated and zero emissions vehicles?
- What key decisions need to be made about the infrastructure required for automated and zero emissions vehicles?
Submissions closed on 31 August 3018 and can be downloaded from the submissions page.